Hey everyone. I know that you’re patiently waiting with bated breath for the release of “Cut The Crap and WRITE THAT DAMN SCREENPLAY!”
However, there are a few more logistical things that I have to do in order to release it to the world:
- Print up a proof of the cover and approve it
- Print up a proof of the final completed release candidate of the book and approve it
- Launch it on Lulu.com and get listed on Amazon.com
- After the hard copy launch prepare the eBook version for the iPad® and iPhone4® as well as all the other eBook readers
- Have my first book signing after the launch at the new Border’s at Legacy Place in Dedham MA (probably in mid-to-late August)
- And finally begin the huge task of creating an online marketing campaign to promote the book that will hopefully go viral
All of which I’ll keep everyone posted.
This is the biggest personal creative undertaking of my life and it’s been quite an amazing experience!